We are looking for applicants who wish to be excellent clinicians and desire to impact the health-care system as a whole. These applicants should demonstrate commitment to the ideals of family medicine and preventive medicine, be passionate about whole-person care, possess and develop excellent interpersonal skills, and be glad to serve others with energy and compassion.
Our residency program participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®) through the Loma Linda Family Medicine Residency: ERAS ID: loma_lfp, Track: Fam Med/Prev Med Comb (Categorical). We DO NOT accept applications via fax, e-mail or snail mail. These applications will automatically be disqualified from the program.
Be sure the following are included with your ERAS application:
- Official copies of medical school transcript and dean’s letter
- Copies of USMLE Part 1 & 2 scores if taken
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae, Personal Statement & any other material that you feel would enhance your application
- A clear statement of your desire to participate in the combined training program
- International medical graduates must have a current California letter stating eligibility to begin training. Please refer to the Graduate Medical Education (GME) Office for eligibility and other requirements before submitting your application.
Interviews are by written invitation only. Combined residents will interview at Preventive Medicine on Monday afternoons and Family Medicine on Tuesday mornings from November through the end of January of each academic year. Invited candidates should make sure they are scheduled for interviews at both residencies.
Applicant Information – Loma Linda Family and Preventive Medicine Residency Program