NRMP Program Code: 1024120C0
These applicants demonstrate commitment to the ideals of family medicine and teamwork, whole-person care, commitment to the underserved, and desire training in population management and process improvement in the context of the patient centered medical home.
Our residency program participates exclusively in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®). We DO NOT accept applications via fax, e-mail or snail mail. These applications will automatically be disqualified from the program.
Be sure the following are included with your ERAS® application:
- An official copy of your medical school transcript and dean’s letter
- Copies of USMLE Part 1 scores, and Part 2 if taken
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation
- Your curriculum vitae, personal statement, and any other material that you feel would enhance your application.
- International medical graduates must have a current California letter stating eligibility to begin training. Please refer to the Graduate Medical Education Office for eligibility requirements before submitting your application.
Interviews are arranged online and may include a Skype interview. (Click here to download Skype for free!).
Combined program applicants will interview with both Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine on their interview date. When signing up, please verify that you have chosen a combined interview day